Audit Senior in Atlanta, GA – Remote available
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPAs find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
- Our client is an Atlanta based top local CPA firm and has been named an IPA "Best of the Best" and Accounting Today's "Best Accounting Firms to Work for", several years running.
- They are a full-service public accounting firm that offers Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Management Consulting and Investment Management services. They offer national firm resources with local firm flavor.
- They have highly competitive pay, exceptional developmental training, and great benefits.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for both professional growth and career advancement.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include family health insurance, family HSA, 401(k) Plan, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
- Audit Seniors participate in a variety of accounting and/or auditing engagements for privately held corporations, government and not-for-profit entities.
- Industries served include Healthcare, Gov't, Non-Profits, Real Estate, Construction, Finance and Service Industries.
- Apply US GAAP, GAAS, IFRS, FASB or other recognized auditing and accounting standards and regulations.
- Work with clients or systems in-charge directly to understand and document accounting and internal control systems to prepare workpapers.
- Document and discuss internal control issues and recommendations with clients, other staff and superiors.
- Plan and perform audits of not-for-profit entities' financial statements pursuant to GAAP.
- Supervise and review the preparation of federal and state tax returns for not-for-profit entities by junior-level team members.
- Supervise and review the preparation of detailed workpapers and procedures by junior-level team members for the audits of not-for-profit entities under generally accepted auditing standards of the United States.
- Apply advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Word (tables) and Excel (pivot tables and linking documents) to prepare financial statements, related financial statement disclosures notes and analyze large amounts of financial and accounting data.
- Apply basic understanding of financial statement analysis, financial ratios, capital market and portfolio management.
- Apply experience with ProSystems Engagement or equivalent software or audit fieldwork tools.
- Apply experience using accounting and ERP systems, including SAP, Sage, and/or QuickBooks to obtain data and reports used for our accounting, auditing and tax services.
- CPA certification and/or eligibility required
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- CPA license acrive or in-process
- 3 or more years audit experience in public accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to articulate complex information
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Dedicated to superior client service
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 3+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.