Search VALiNTRYfinancial CPA Jobs plus Financial & Administrative Jobs
Whether you want to find something close to home, or relocate for better opportunities we have you covered.
CPA Jobs are in high demand across the country. VALiNTRYfinancial works with many of the largest Public Accounting Firms and is very successful in placing mid-to-senior level people in positions like CPA, Tax Senior, Audit Manager and more. Typically, our clients are looking for a candidate with a CPA and a minimum of 3-5 years of recent public accounting experience.
Whether you are simply looking for a change or you are relocating and want to be aware of other opportunities, the VALiNTRYfinancial team would love to help you. We have a dedicated division of experienced CPA recruiters that have a roster of immediate openings they are currently looking to fill and new needs constantly arise.
Explore some of the CPA careers as well as Financial & Administrative jobs below or contact us directly to discuss your goals and how we can help you find your dream job.
Financial AnalystLas Vegas, NVContract
Director of Scheduling (High-Rise) ( Relocation Assistance Available )Miami, FLDirect Hire
Junior AccountantSyracuse, NYDirect Hire
Payroll Manager ( ADP Workforce Now )Austin, TXDirect Hire
Accounting Associate (Mobile, AL)Mobile, ALContract
Construction Estimator ( Relocation Available )Tampa, FLDirect Hire
Construction Superintendent (Interior) ( Relocation Available )Tampa, FLDirect Hire
Senior Project Manager ( Relocation Available )Tampa, FLDirect Hire
Construction Project Manager in Tampa, FLTampa, FLDirect Hire
Construction Superintendent (Envelope) in Hialeah, FLHialeah, FLDirect Hire
Hybrid B2B Collections SpecialistOrlando, FLContract
Cash Management Associate in Las Vegas ( On Site )Las Vegas, NVContract
Controller ( Oil / Gas / Sarbanes Oxley )Houston, TXDirect Hire
Director of Human Resources ( Non-profit )Clermont, FLDirect Hire
CPA Tax Manager / Partner Track ( Relocation Available with Eventual Remote Work Available)Cocoa, FLDirect Hire
High Net Worth Multifamily Trust OfficerWinter Park, FLDirect Hire
CPA TAX Accountant (Trust experience or interest in learning Trust business)Winter Park, FLDirect Hire
We have an exciting opportunity at a prestigious firm for a Family Office Tax Accountant or Tax Manager. This position is based in Winter Park, Florida, with the possibility of some remote work. Because we are a highly collaborative group, we value in-person interactions as very few situations arise where you are working by yourself with any client engagements. We are seeking a skilled and experienced candidate who can work collaboratively in a team environment to develop optimal solutions for our valued clients.
The minimum salary is $125,000 per year with full-time benefits including vacation time and holiday pay. However, if you possess additional valuable skill sets that could benefit the enterprise, you may be eligible for higher compensation. We encourage strong candidates to apply without hesitation.
- CPA required (from any state)
- Strong technical background in one or more of the following tax disciplines: individual, closely held business, estate, and/or trust.
- Proficiency in trust and estate planning would be a plus.
- Attention to detail, analytical prowess, and effective task prioritization and management.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities to foster professional relationships with colleagues, clients, external advisors, and stakeholders.
- Analyze and prepare client materials using software tools like Excel and PowerPoint
- Summarize complex subjects into concise executive reports.
- Implement agreed-upon planning in a timely manner.
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Develop and review periodic financial reports for individuals and businesses, coordinating their distribution.
- Provide comprehensive financial advice to family office and multi-generational client families, including cash flow and tax planning/modeling, succession planning, wealth transfer planning, and tax, trust, and entity compliance.
- Manage external accounting and tax advisers to ensure efficient preparation and submission of all returns and timely payment of estimated taxes.
- Review legal and financial documents to gain a thorough understanding of client’s financial situation.
- Work with legal professionals, financial advisors, and other stakeholders to develop and implement comprehensive strategies.
- Oversee the implementation of complex client planning.
- Offer guidance on trust structures, asset management, estate planning, and wealth preservation.
- Plan, organize, and facilitate client meetings.
If you are a qualified and motivated professional with expertise in these areas: tax, fiduciary, and high-net-worth accounting considerations, and possess a dedication to exceptional client service, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and make a significant impact on our client's financial success.
This position offers the candidate the opportunity to work with a select few clients in an office that prioritizes the balance of professional and personal life. If applicable, professionals with clients seeking to transfer their work will be compensated appropriately for the business they retain.
We are not currently accepting candidates who have been submitted by other staffing firms or agencies. Thank you for your understanding.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States. Individuals in H-1b, L-1, TN, H4, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted work authorization.
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal-opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other federal or state-protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com