Search VALiNTRYfinancial CPA Jobs plus Financial & Administrative Jobs
Whether you want to find something close to home, or relocate for better opportunities we have you covered.
CPA Jobs are in high demand across the country. VALiNTRYfinancial works with many of the largest Public Accounting Firms and is very successful in placing mid-to-senior level people in positions like CPA, Tax Senior, Audit Manager and more. Typically, our clients are looking for a candidate with a CPA and a minimum of 3-5 years of recent public accounting experience.
Whether you are simply looking for a change or you are relocating and want to be aware of other opportunities, the VALiNTRYfinancial team would love to help you. We have a dedicated division of experienced CPA recruiters that have a roster of immediate openings they are currently looking to fill and new needs constantly arise.
Explore some of the CPA careers as well as Financial & Administrative jobs below or contact us directly to discuss your goals and how we can help you find your dream job.
Tax Manager – Burnwell, SC
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We have four offices and 50 employees, and have grown into a full-service accounting and financial services firm, with clients throughout the state. We are an award-winning, full-service CPA and business consulting firm with more than 80 years of experience providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to clients nationwide.
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- CPA preferred, or working towards CPA
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
5+ years of recent public accounting experience