The Accounting Assistant-Fixed Assets will support the fixed asset accountant in tracking and accounting for fixed assets and equipment activity by keeping up with record maintenance, monthly and annual reporting and accounting entries, and providing administrative support.
- Associates Degree in accounting preferred
- Minimum of 1 or more years accounting experience
- Experience with BNA fixed assets a plus
- Must have keen attention to detail, strong problem solving ability and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a must
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Assist the fixed asset accountant with monthly reporting including generating net book value, depreciation, amortization, and equipment reports from the fixed asset system and creating the corresponding monthly journal entries at the direction of the fixed asset accountant
- Update lease tracking work sheet related to equipment leases and send out requests for missing information
- Maintain files and paperwork for capital addition projects including preparing fixed asset additions and retirements for entry into fixed asset system and setting up new appropriation numbers
- Assist the fixed asset accountant with administrative duties such as inputting journal entries and check requests into a corporate accounting system, updating various Microsoft Excel worksheets, scanning documents, file storage, and reconciliation of fixed asset accounts
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.