VALiNTRY is currently seeking a reliable Accounting Manager for a position in Honolulu, HI!
The "right" candidate will be able to complete the following with ease:
- Directly supervise two (2) five (5) accounting employees.
- Perform supervisor responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve conflicts.
- Compile and analyze financial and inventory information to prepare reports.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, capital and inventory; prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, inventory reports and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position and inventory information for specific locations.
- Review and analyze all non-member and member billing.
- Prepare departmental budgets and financial forecasting on a monthly basis.
- Audit accounts, ledgers and reports, and inventory activity substantiating individual transactions to verify accuracy.
- Assist with Corporate internal audits as well as external audits.
- Direct consolidation on monthly financial and operating statements and inventory reports by coordinating the monthly maintenance of the accounting system and inventory database system.
- Review and analyze all financial statements and inventory reports, make adjustments as necessary and consult with the department managers.
- Establish, modify, document and coordinate implementation of accounting and inventory control procedures.
- Consult with employees in all facets of the Finance department, including A/P, A/R, Inventory, Payroll, Tax and IS to solve accounting and inventory issues.
- Assist with research and response to vendors on A/P related inquiries.
- Assist with research and collection of past due A/R.
- Assist with research and response to customers on inventory related inquiries.
- Assist managers with answers to accounting questions.
- Assist with Kronos including scheduling, monitoring time and data entry.
- Prepare custom reports as requested by General Manager to better analyze the business and operations.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.