VALiNTRY is looking to add a detail-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist for a contract-to-hire position, to join a growing company with a dynamic accounting team! Possessing a high-level of reliability, precision, and knowledge of the best accounting practices, this individual will be instrumental for increasing the efficiency and accuracy of payables.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be an integral part of the accounting team. This role will require the ability to balance competing priorities, anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and care. Working closely with the accounting team, employees across the organization, and vendors, you will quickly become a valued resource for a multitude of individuals.
What you'll do:
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors (including setting up new vendors and responding to vendor inquiries)
- Verify accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that correct general ledger and department codes are used and properly approved
- Process due invoices for payments by validating amounts, terms of payment and other charges
- Prepare and perform check runs and process electronic transfer payments
- Manage expense report process through Concur (including setting up/training new employees and processing expense reports)
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of relevant accounts payable experience
- Highly motivated, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to adjust, adapt and thrive in an environment of change
- Knowledge of monthly accruals
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel
- Experience with an ERP system (Dynamics 365 a plus)
- Knowledge of expense report systems (Concur a plus)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.