The Administrative Assistant supports the business by performing a variety of administrative duties. The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Senior Executive Administrative Assistant while also working closely with multiple directors and team members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions:
- Answer all incoming calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Receive all persons who enter the office in a courteous, professional manner; inform, guide, direct, and assist visitors, team members, or vendors tactfully and congenially to present the best possible image of the company standards.
- Compose, proofread, edit, and prepare business correspondence and reports.
- Maintain and update all directories including home office, printers, and communities.
- Coordinate document filing with multiple departments and maintain off-site storage management details. Copy documents as needed.
- Schedule travel arrangements (air, hotel, car, etc.) for various team members, utilizing a specific database and management system.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and UPS items.
- Process overnight packages, documents, and letters by courier (FedEx, UPS, or other carriers), while seeking the best rates and shipping options.
- Assist with duties associated with in-house meetings, voice and videoconference calls, including ordering meals, meeting room set up, scheduling, and calendar coordination.
- Maintain and order office and kitchen supplies. Coordinate with multiple departments on supplies needed while maintaining cost-effectiveness and utilizing a specific ordering system.
- Reconcile credit card statements for qualified team members.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and greeting candidates while exhibiting the Living Lifespace culture and confidentiality.
- Assist with special projects as assigned for multiple departments.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Discretion, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with complex issues, maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Knowledge of general business office practices.
- Expert computer skills which include but not limited to, Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability and willingness to expand this knowledge as needed to support the needs of the business.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS:
The physical activities of this position constantly require effective talking, hearing, sitting, walking and standing functions. The position also often involves sedentary work where sitting is required most of the time, with occasional standing or walking.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Josh Hill – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 321-704-9841 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.