The Office Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of a Design Studio calendar (scheduling of appointments) and Design Studio café, inventory of Design Studio samples, walk-in traffic, and supporting the Design Coordinators and Design Manager.
- Set-Up and Breakdown of Pre-Construction Meetings.
- Scheduling of Counter Top Selection Meeting for Design Samples (to include provision of Design Samples to client and follow-up/inventory thereafter).
- Maintain showroom appearance of Design Center via inventory, labeling, ordering of new samples when necessary.
- Maintenance of Design Studio Calendar via Design Appointment confirmations, CPSS (low voltage) scheduling, re-scheduling of appointments.
- Host Design Preview Sessions.
- Assist Design Coordinators and Design Manager with processing, follow-up and submittal of Change Orders, Price Quote Requests on a daily basis. Meet with clients for re-selection of finishes that have been discontinued or as required by the Warranty department.
- Submission of Spec (Inventory) home design palettes to Purchasing and Construction and then create Spec photos of the finishes for the Sales Team.
A High School diploma and a minimum of one or more years in Customer Service, Administrative, and/or Interior Design.
In addition, the following skills are required:
Excellent organizational and administrative skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs
Strong customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
If you possess these qualifications and are ready to take the next step in your career with an organization that takes pride in its employees and the work that we do in the community, please apply in confidence by sending a resume. We offer opportunities for career growth and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.