- Review and supervise audit, review and compilation, including reviewing financial statements, management letters, supporting work papers, trial balances, adjusting entries, and client data for accuracy, reasonableness,
- Coordination with Firm principles and client management as to definition of needs fee estimates and determination of engagement timing.
- Provide technical support, training to staff and review staff work papers.
- Ensure accurate financial statement and footnote disclosures.
- Monitoring of work, including coaching and supervision of staff, review of reports and returns, oversight of engagement time and expense and oversight of progress and final billings.
- Establish and achieve desired levels of overall engagement realization and utilization rates that are determined by the individual and Partner at the beginning of the calendar year.
- Focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
- Maintain and develop client relationships and contribute to business development.
- Assist with consulting engagements as needed.
- Maintain excellent communication with the tax and outsourcing department to ensure exceptional client service.
- Total estimated work hours 2200+ annually of which 60% are billable.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least six years of recent and relevant public accounting experience; exempt organization experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- CPA required.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and develop staff.
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Superior client service focus.
- Caseware experience a plus.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.