- Review and supervise the preparation of Federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, exempt organizations, partnerships and LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, and estates and trusts, including reviewing supporting work papers, trial balances, book and tax entries, and client data for accuracy, reasonableness, and completeness.
- Review and supervise accrual to cash conversions.
- Respond to tax authorities on behalf of clients and assist clients with tax audits.
- Review and supervise annual and quarterly income tax projections.
- Provide technical support, guidance, and training to tax staff.
- Assist with tax planning, research, and consulting engagements as needed.
- Focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
- Develop client relationships and contribute to business development.
- Total estimated work hours 2200+ annually of which 60% are billable
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least eight years of recent and relevant public accounting experience; exempt organization experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; masters in tax a plus.
- CPA required.
- Extensive experience with accrual to cash conversions a must.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and develop tax staff.
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Superior client service focus.
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx Tax, Caseware, and Excel.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.