Audit Manager – Aurora Illinois
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm structure facilitates personal growth, professional development and continued education. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, have a strong desire to learn, and a solid work ethic.
Immediate opening for either an Audit Manager. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, strong computer skills, experience with MS Excel and Word software, and strong oral and written communication skills. CPA designation is strongly preferred. Candidate must be able to interact well with co-workers and a diverse client base.
- Scheduling, planning, and efficient completion of each audit engagement
- Previous Governmental Audit Experience
- Involved in financial projects and will act as an advisor to clients on accounting and operating procedures
- Training and evaluation of staff on your engagements
- Candidate must have a minimum of six years of work experience in the field of public accounting.
- In addition, candidate must possess a minimum of three years not-for-profit audit experience with professional associations and foundations.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation for travel to client locations primarily within the Chicagoland area.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
6+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.