Audit Manager – Bellevue, Washington
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are always searching for talented people with real world experience to join our tax and accounting practice. We seek to employ motivated accountants with strong client focus and high levels of aptitude. If you are interested in using your skills to make a difference for clients, and in working for a firm that makes an impact in the local community, take the first step towards joining our team. Our business is constantly evolving, and so are our staffing needs. If there aren't any openings listed below, please check again. New career opportunities arise on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities and deliver a high quality work product
- Understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills
- Think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- CPA License
- 6+ years of audit experience in public accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills, including proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, procedures and standards
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and audit software
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
3+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.