VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Come work for this rapidly growing, national accounting, tax, and advisory services CPA firm.
Boasting an expert staff of over 2,000 professionals means you'll be surrounded by the brightest minds in the field. You'll be working closely with partners and clients on a wide variety of projects across numerous service areas.
Talented entrepreneurial-minded professionals are the heartbeat of this firm.
They pay close attention to recruiting, developing and advancing their employees.
They also understand the importance of finding the right balance by providing a supportive culture that encourages personal growth and a well-rounded life.
As a firm fully committed to recruiting and retaining the best and brightest, our client offers very competitive salaries and benefits; many of which are available on day 1!
Among the plans and programs offered:
- Basic benefits: medical and dental insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; 4 weeks PTO; 9 Paid Holidays; discretionary bonuses.
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match; profit sharing.
- Lifestyle benefits: flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and child/dependents); employee assistance program and work/life program; health club membership discounts; transportation accounts.
Reimbursements & other offerings:
- CPA review course and exam reimbursements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate discounts
- Company loans
- College savings plans
- Cancer protector and property insurance
- Firm sponsored events.
- Parental Leave
- Community Involvement
- Apply your understanding of audit theories and procedures on client engagements to perform audit procedures on assigned audit areas, and identify and resolve client audit issues
- Review staff work product while providing constructive feedback and identifying staff developmental needs
- Assist managers in developing ideas to help clients with operational and control opportunities, client presentations and selling opportunities
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development and client expansion activities
- 6+ years of recent, related Audit experience in public accounting
- Specialization with clients in various and sometimes specific industries
- Successful experience supervising and mentoring staff on engagements and managing client relationships/engagements
- CPA required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree in preferred
- MUST have an active CPA license.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.