VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our clients range in size from small proprietorships to billion-dollar corporations, from closely-held and family-owned businesses to publicly traded firms. They span nearly every industry: finance, communications, construction, manufacturing, non-profit, wholesale, retail, transportation, government, health care, and service. They all have one thing in common: they count on our expertise to capitalize on their opportunities and make the best of their challenges.
- Provide resolutions to complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm's clientele
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Train junior staff on Audit procedures as well as organizational procedures
- Providing review of work product and performance
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements at the same time
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Prior supervisory experience
- Ability to service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Verbal and written skills with the emphasis on being able to articulate complex financial information to a variety of cliental
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 5+ years of experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.