VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the management of multiple engagement teams through the performance of audits, reviews, compilations and other attest functions for the Firm’s clients. The Audit Manager plays a significant role as the primary client contact to coordinate services to that client. You will also consult with clients in an advisory capacity from time to time. You will be expected to maintain your expertise within your current professional practice and be a leader in applying all applicable professional standards including generally accepted auditing standards and generally accepted accounting principles, as well as other AICPA pronouncements.
The Audit Manager will also participate in the management of the Firm’s audit and assurances department through research, training, scheduling, and other administrative and technical functions.
The ideal candidate will also exercise sound judgment that best serves their respective team and client base while adhering to the Firm’s philosophy, standards and policy.
- Communicate with clients throughout the year; this involves a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of their business including awareness of opportunities to better serve the client rather than mere routine attendance to their immediate problems.
- Participate in client exit meetings and presentations.
- Review staff assignments, making certain they are appropriate.
- Keep Principals informed of all important developments and issues that occur, detail all relevant facts, conclusions and recommend action plans.
- Pursue professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate.
- Evaluate and guide technical staff in their professional development by leading trainings and offering constructive feedback.
- Research and offer technical guidance to the team and clients on new standards.
- Provide technical review of audit documentation and financial statements.
- Serve all Firm clients in all current markets, as needed.
- 8+ years of current audit experience within a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree preferred
- CPA license is required.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent client service,
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Travel to client sites and also between our three office locations is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected, and is a requirement for this job.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.