VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are a regional accounting firm located in the Midwest. We have earned an excellent reputation for being a high-quality firm that provides outstanding client service. Therefore, we attract top notch college graduates who are highly motivated and enjoy working in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere. Our firm offers a competitive wage and benefit package and salary is commensurate with experience.
Because of our size and location, we service a diverse group of clients. Our diverse client base provides great opportunities to work with clients in finance and banking, construction, retail/wholesale, not-for-profit, government, insurance, small business, healthcare, agribusiness and manufacturing.
- Act as liaison between partners, clients and staff members
- Plan and manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously
- Supervise staff and coordinate engagement workflow and progress
- Manage staff time and engagement budgets, as well as reviewing work papers and financial statements of those you supervise
- Coach and train staff members, as well as, begins to develop relationships with referral sources and potential future clients
- Travel typically ranges from 10-20%
- In depth understanding of audit principles, practices and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of FASB standards, GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel and Word
- Customer service oriented with ability to interact at all levels of staff
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team focused environment
- Ability to delegate work to others
- Strong organization and detail orientation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting required
- CPA certified
- Recent public accounting experience, with a total of at least 4 years
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.