External Audit Manager – Public Accounting Firm
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full-service CPA firm offering tax, audit, and business advisory services. As one of the top public accounting firms in the country, we're able to provide an excellent opportunity for individual career development, competitive salary and benefit packages which include profit-sharing, flex-time options, bonuses, and much more.
- Manage several competing priorities simultaneously
- Monitor management reports to ensure engagements are on track (budget and scheduled date of completion)
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of all work on assigned team engagements
- Prepares client billings accurately and timely
- Effectively balance client and firm management responsibilities
- Communicate with clients and team members on resolving plan compliance issues
- Candidates must have 7+ years relevant assurance experience
- Current CPA designation required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.