VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
- Responsible for managing all phases of an engagement from planning to issuance of financial statements
- Reviews workpapers, financial statements and other documents, responsible for finalizing all client documents, may prepare more complex audit areas
- Coordinates with the Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
- Communicates with Partner on complex and/or important issues
- Evaluates the client’s system of internal control, and conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
- Promptly brings to the attention of the Senior Manager, or Partner any significant findings or questions that involve accounting principles or financial statement presentation
- Provide mentoring and development to staff on an ongoing basis
- Sound judgment with the ability to make decisions in an effective and efficient manner
- At all times, maintain an executive presence and professional demeanor, reflective of the Firm
- 5 – 10 years of experience in audit required
- Strong MS Office skills required
- Knowledge of accounting software systems preferred
- BS in Accounting from an accredited university required
- CPA Certification required
- Masters in Accounting preferred
- Ability and willingness to meet travel demands required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Please keep in mind that we can only work with CPA candidates with recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.