Audit Manager – Chesterfield, MO
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are an organization that subscribes to core values which define our philosophy of doing business, our commitment to providing superior service to our clients, our concern for the growth and development of our team members as well as a commitment to leadership and support for the community and our profession.
We offer great career development potential. We offer limited or no out-of-town travel, advancement opportunities, employee development, advanced technology, international affiliation, and forensic auditing. Our firm is a stable and progressive firm that has been in business for over 70 years. We are the largest firm in Chesterfield, Missouri and one of the largest firms based in St. Louis.
- Flex hours (including busy season)
- Cafeteria plan (including healthcare reimbursements)
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Civic and professional involvement encouraged
- Comp time available
- Paperless environment
- Vacation credit for previous experience in public accounting
- Quality life/work balance
- Manages deadline and internal and external expectations in a timely and organized manner.
- Performs research as necessary to achieve engagement objectives.
- Proactively assists in the appropriate billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Self-monitors accomplishments toward defined performance goals.
- Performs assigned tasks including assisting with the internal and on-the-job training of staff members with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Exhibits excellent analytical ability and diligently performs assigned tasks with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Demonstrates respectful and professional behavior and communications to others (internal and external).
- Responsible for ensuring that engagement procedures comply with professional requirements and to identify engagement efficiencies.
- Exhibits excellent listening skills with internal personnel and with clients.
- Monitors workloads to meet billable hour and realization.
- Maintains the required CPE for Firm and licensing standards.
- Exhibits excellent client service including the identification of actual opportunities to provide additional services to clients and/or non-clients.
- Coordinates with other team members to ensure appropriate client contact throughout the year including client related activities such as lunches, telephone calls, communication of accounting changes and other relevant literature.
- Must be able to work within a diverse team and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have a desire to learn and be flexible.
- Must have effective leadership skills.
- Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products or similar software applications.
- Able to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA license
- Strong knowledge and experience of audits in any of the following areas a plus: closely-held companies, governmental and nonprofit organizations.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.