VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm structure facilitates personal growth, professional development and continued education. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, have a strong desire to learn, and a solid work ethic.
Immediate opening for either a Manager or Supervising Senior Accountant/Auditor. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, strong computer skills, experience with MS Excel and Word software, and strong oral and written communication skills. CPA designation is strongly preferred. Candidate must be able to interact well with co-workers and a diverse client base.
- Scheduling, planning, and efficient completion of each audit engagement
- Involved in financial projects and will act as an advisor to clients on accounting and operating procedures
- Training and evaluation of staff on your engagements
- Candidate must have a minimum of five years of work experience in the field of public accounting.
- In addition, candidate must possess a minimum of three years not-for-profit audit experience with professional associations and foundations.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation for travel to client locations primarily within the Chicagoland area.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
3+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.