VALiNTRY's CPA Division specializes in delivering pre-qualified Tax & Audit CPAs to Public Accounting Firms. We are a premier, nationwide provider of talent for National, Regional, and Local sized firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
- Manage and plan multiple audit engagements.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and demonstrate knowledge of industry trends.
- Identify client issues / conflicts and proactively communicate solutions.
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables.
- Complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the financial engagement review team.
- Ensure quality control standards are met on time delivery and on budget.
- Manage engagement budget, billing and realization of assigned clients.
- Supervise, train and mentor seniors and staff.
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management;
- Participate in client meetings, presentation and proposal development.
- Evaluate internal accounting controls and audit programs or other reports, plans or programs prepared by the staff.
- Coordinate, organize and schedule engagements to ensure all deadlines are met
- Support supervisors, seniors, and staff by providing necessary resources and creating an enjoyable work environment
- Provide timely feedback on each engagement to ensure staff learning and development
- Review complete sets of financial statements, related disclosures, and work papers to ensure compliance with reporting requirements and quality control.
- Research accounting issues and provide solutions
- Properly plan and manage engagements to ensure completion
- Expert in niches
- Maintain CPA License and adequate CPE units
- Develop new client contacts and relationships and recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master's degree in Accounting Preferred
- CPA certification active and in good standing required
- Ability to perform and direct multiple engagements required
- 5+ yrs. of current public accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, ProSystem Engagement or comparable software experience
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Projects confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to travel 20+ percent
For immediate consideration, please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.