Audit Manager – CPA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our client's has an exceptionally deep level of knowledge and experience when it comes to conducting business in the state of Florida. They've invested over 50 years in building the expertise, reputation, and relationships that enable them to provide their clients practical/expert advice to achieving success.
Their talent and senior leadership are immediately accessible, giving them the ability to act quickly on behalf of their clients.
They have specialized practice groups in the areas of business tax, senior housing, long-term care, community-based healthcare, governmental, SEC/corporate finance, not-for-profit, employee benefit plans, fraud and forensic accounting, professional services firms, high-tech/manufacturing and litigation support.
- Work at a client site with their audit engagement team. Each member of the team performs various components of the audit – gathering information from the client, reviewing and compiling client financial data, and preparing work papers and reports.
- Discussions with key leaders within the client company are part of the every-day-routine, so the Audit Manager must be aware of general business trends and issues, and apply that knowledge to the client's issues and solutions.
- Assist with planning and scheduling audit engagements.
- After fieldwork is performed, they will prepare trial balances and complex financial statements through a paperless office environment.
- They will also prepare and review financial statements and will reconcile accounts to specific controls.
- Audit Managers will review the work of others and will assist with training, mentoring and career development of staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, with Public Audit experience
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA license required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Audit Engagement Software
- Strong verbal and written skills are necessary
- Strong deadline/time-management skills
- Willing to work 50-55 hours during peak season
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA License Required
- Recent/Current Public Accounting experience required
For immediate consideration, please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.