Audit Manager – Grand Rapids, MI
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About the Firm:
Founded in 1941, Our Firm has grown to become one of the largest CPA, business consulting and financial services firms in the Midwest. We offer services in the areas of tax, accounting, assurance, business consulting, wealth management and corporate investigative services.
What makes them one of the best? Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is curated by real connections that entice you to collaborate with Firm leaders and fellow associates, real opportunities that push you to maximize your potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and real impact that allows you to use your creative ideas to positively affect not only your Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
We are seeking a dynamic Assurance Manager to join our team.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Providing a "wow” experience to every client
- Contributing to the success of our clients' organizations
- Managing significant and complex audits
- Researching technical issues encountered during the audit process
- Presenting audit findings to client leadership
- Providing direction and new challenges to associates on your team
- Teaching and developing associates allowing them to reach their goals
- Mentoring associates as they navigate their career paths
- Participating in activities to grow the firm and generate business with new clients
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other specialists to existing clients
- Making a difference in the communities where you live and work
Desired Skills, Values & Experiences:
- 6+ years of relevant Audit experience in public accounting
- CPA license required
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based environment
- Passion for coaching others to higher levels of performance
- Enthusiasm for recognizing and rewarding great work by those around you
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Out-of-the box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A new perspective and new ideas allowing us to continuously improve
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.