VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Many of the enhancements the firm has made over the years,whether organizationally or human resource related, has been initiated by recommendations from our staff. Our staff have helped us implement a clearer line of advancement opportunities and client responsibilities, as well as make recommendations and contribute to professional education programs.
- Plan, execute and deliver as engagement Manager on specific client assurance projects, including scheduling, billing and managing the process to budget within time and scope of agreed-upon services
- Review and/or prepare financial statements, footnotes and work papers for audit, review compilation, management letters, agreed-upon procedures, and other attestation engagements
- Demonstrate professional creativity in dealing with client matters and make constructive suggestions to improve client operations including preparation of management letters
- Review and/or prepare tax returns for client engagements
- Effectively analyze client transactions and unusual situations with a medium level of complexity in incorporating the tax and accounting effect of the transaction or situation
- Recognize and resolve potential and/or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting if necessary
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the client by gaining the respect and confidence of client personnel with consistent high-level customer service, quality work products, and professional integrity
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact to the client. Ensure that the client is fully informed of engagement progress and logistics
- Assist Partners with new business development, extended service and consulting opportunities for existing clients
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Keep up-to-date on current accounting and audit practices and changes in tax law
- Provide industry knowledge and experience including providing continuing education seminars when necessary and occasional writing for marketing and industry publications
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- Active CPA license
- Five or more years audit experience in public accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to articulate complex information
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA Designation Required
- 4+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.