Audit Manager – Henderson, NV
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm is a certified public accounting firm with operating offices in major cities in the United States, Europe & Asia. The firm provides professional accounting, auditing and tax services to a number of publicly held businesses as well as privately held companies. As accountants and financial consultants, we provide a unique blend of technical expertise while providing practical business advice or assurance services.
Our Firm's ability to effectively serve our clients resides in the skill and attitude of our employees. We engage our professionals in innovative and critical thinking that dramatically improves the way we serve our clients. Our employees find their assignments are interesting, challenging, and enjoyable.
How you benefit? – We are a boutique firm that is smaller than the national firms—giving us the agility and market position to offer exceptional opportunities to our employees.
- Achieve key career goals in less time than at other firms.
- Develop professional skills with multiple clients on a variety of interesting projects including SEC engagements, merger/acquisitions, tax strategies etc.
- Engage directly with the most experienced professionals, even if you're just starting out.
Whether you're an accounting student hunting for a great career or an experienced professional looking for a change, our firm provides a fast-paced, high-profile work environment where you can realize your true potential.
- The Audit Manager is responsible for supervising, directing and reviewing the results through the delegation of tasks throughout the planning, field work and "wrap-up" stages of an Audit client engagement.
- In this role, the Audit Manager is charged with marketing, networking and business development within an area of expertise, as well as the responsibility of ensuring engagement profitability involving billings and overtime budgets.
- Traditionally responsibilities of the Audit Manager will include advising the client on various economic and regulatory risks within their industry, resolving complex accounting issues, apply GAAP and GAAS consistently within complex situations, writing technical consultation memos on GAAP / GAAS issues, and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various financial reporting control systems.
- Conducting audits of publicly traded companies to ensure compliance with SEC, USIRS, FDIC, and local state regulations. Preparing consolidated financial statements for all parties with financial interest, as well as periodic reports, forecasts, annual budgets and controls.
- Auditing investment activities including such matters as complex convertible debts, embedded derivatives, options, warrants, foreign currency transactions. Also auditing for compliance with federal and state directives on financial reporting disclosures regarding investments, mergers, and acquisitions.
- This position will entail occasional presentations for clients as well as occasional overnight travel.
- Five (5) or more years of accounting, auditing or financial management experience
- Three (3) or more years of progressive experience in leading business management and/or financial management services projects
- Experience auditing publicly traded companies
- Experience with federal financial management and analysis, federal financial statements preparation and/or auditing, U.S. Treasury financial related systems, and OMB Circular A-123 compliance desired but not required
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
Master's Degree in Accounting Required
5+ years recent public accounting experience
Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Excel, Power Point and Word
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.