VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full-service CPA firm offering tax, audit, and business advisory services. As one of the top public accounting firms in the country, we're able to provide an excellent opportunity for individual career development, competitive salary and benefit packages which include profit-sharing, flex-time options, bonuses, and much more.
- Manage several competing priorities simultaneously
- Monitor management reports to ensure engagements are on track (budget and scheduled date of completion)
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of all work on assigned team engagements
- Prepares client billings accurately and timely
- Effectively balance client and firm management responsibilities
- Communicate with clients and team members on resolving plan compliance issues
- Candidates must have 7+ years relevant assurance experience
- Current CPA designation required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 7+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.