Audit Manager – La Jolla CA.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and experienced Audit and Accounting Manager to join our management team. Position will include a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures, and will have the ability to rely on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Successful candidates will have the intelligence, character and skills to interact effectively with clients. We have a team environment that encourages personal excellence. This position offers great opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and staff, and deliver high quality accounting, audit and assurance services, including preparing and reviewing audit planning, audit testing, and financial statement presentation in accordance with U.S. GAAP and other basis of accounting;
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing processes;
- Billing and collections;
- Assist in regular processing of non-financial management reports;
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing of accounting data to maintain the integrity of the client's financials;
- Business development and marketing, including engagement proposals and new client meetings;
- Training department staff;
- Perform and complete accounting projects in order to support the needs of the department; and
- Deliver quality internal and external customer service, in accordance with company values, in order to build and maintain customer loyalty and teamwork and contribute to the quality customer and employee experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or a related field. (an advanced degree is highly desirable);
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (Big firm experience preferred);
- Current CPA license.
- Must have recent Public Accounting experience (within the last 3 years)
- Broad exposure to financial statement audit, review and compilation procedures.
- Demonstrate sound judgement, integrity and professionalism;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including the ability to simplify and communicate complex information;
- Exercise initiative and be an innovative problem solver with a positive outlook;
- Organize projects, meet deadlines and handle multiple demands, all while paying strong attention to detail;
- Motivate staff to work towards goals in the best interest of the Company, its people and clients;
- Encourage and recognize the contributions and successes of others; and
- Seek to improve the work environment and quality of client service.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.