VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We are committed to investing in its people by listening to their needs. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, you’ll find challenging assignments, dedicated teammates, peer mentoring opportunities, and the chance to develop a career path that’s uniquely yours. This includes achievement of a work-life balance which acknowledges the priorities of life outside the workplace and the importance of each individual’s definition of balance.
- Profit-Sharing options
- Comprehensive health coverage- medical, dental, and vision
- Alternative & Flexible Year-Round Schedules
- Retirement Planning
- Paid-time-off, paid holidays and sabbatical programs
- Free workout facilities & Wellness Rooms
- Mentoring Programs & Leadership Training resources
- Work collaboratively with all members of the assurance practice including partners on client engagements
- Strong working knowledge of firm software and technology resources
- Develop & expand strong client relationships and exceptional technical assurance skills
- Supervise, coach and mentor staff accountants
- Assume leadership role in the firm’s core assurance practice, including scheduling, conflict resolution, planning and work flow management
- Ability to supervise, coach and mentor staff accountants
- Ability to assume leadership role in the firm’s core assurance practice, including scheduling, conflict resolution, planning and work flow management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- Masters preferred
- CPA license required
- Five plus years of general audit experience, preferably with a strong understanding of US GAAP with diverse industry experience
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.