VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a certified public accounting firm dedicated to serving the people and businesses of Northeast Wisconsin. With over 100 professional staff members and 11 offices, we combine the expertise of a leading regional firm with the convenience, familiarity and passion of a local provider.
We pride ourselves not just on the services we deliver but in the way we deliver them. We were founded on the principle of providing proactive, attentive compliance and consulting services to the people and businesses in the local community, and we remain committed to that goal. We live, volunteer, and work side by side with our clients. We share their dreams, goals, challenges and successes.
The Audit Manager is responsible for supervising, directing and reviewing the results through the delegation of tasks throughout the planning, field work and "wrap-up" stages of an Audit client engagement. In this role, the Audit Manager is charged with marketing, networking and business development within an area of expertise, as well as the responsibility of ensuring engagement profitability involving billings and overtime budgets. Traditionally responsibilities of the Audit Manager will include advising the client on various economic and regulatory risks within their industry, resolving complex accounting issues, apply GAAP and GAAS consistently within complex situations, writing technical consultation memos on GAAP / GAAS issues, and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various financial reporting control systems. This position will entail occasional presentations for clients as well as occasional overnight travel.
- Five (5) or more years of accounting, auditing or financial management experience
- Three (3) or more years of progressive experience in leading business management and/or financial management services projects
- Experience with federal financial management and analysis, federal financial statements preparation and/or auditing, U.S. Treasury financial related systems, and OMB Circular A-123 compliance desired but not required
- Prior experience preparing federal government proposals desired but not required
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
CPA or similar certification required (CISA, CIA)
- 5+ years recent public accounting experience
- Prefer candidates with governmental and/or non-profit audit experience
- Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Excel, Power Point and Word
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.