We are searching for an experienced assurance professional to work on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess 5+years of public accounting experience demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks. Lead client audit engagements, which include planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
We believe that when our team gets what they need professionally, our clients will be satisfied, and our business will grow. Our team members are not only expected to take responsibility within our organization but to also continually show pride within our communities, and to have the willingness to just make things better, whether here at work or at home or wherever your heart desires.
The Auditor is responsible for engagements involving audits and reviews and to provide support to the Senior Audit Manager and the team. The Auditor should be able to execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients. The Auditor should be comfortable with in-person client interaction as well as communication via phone and email.
- Perform audit testing activities, document processes and findings; verify assets and liabilities in accordance with audit programs.
- Lead/Drive engagements involving audits and reviews.
- Prepare financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare audit reports by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects.
Qualifications, Requirements, Skills and Attributes:
- Broad conceptual judgment and initiative
- Highly detail oriented with ability to focus
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy, specifically with Word, Excel, and paperless engagement software
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including written and verbal
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Valid driver's license required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Preferred
- Familiar with pronouncements of the FASB and the AICPA (SAS and APB
- Active CPA
- Prior public accounting experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.