VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
- Assess risk along with design and communicate audit procedures to engagement teams
- Understand and utilize Firm's Audit Methodology
- Manage multiple engagement teams and prepare end-of-engagement evaluations for staff
- Understand skillsets and capabilities of Senior Associates and Supervisors and monitor and review work product that they prepare and report on performance while articulating coaching notes throughout the process
- Identify technical accounting matters early and assess impact on financial statements; coordinate with firm specialists as needed
- Supervise Audit Seniors and Supervisors on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Maintain contact with clients throughout the year to understand impact of significant developments in client's business and assess impact on current year audit engagements
- Develop others within the Firm through facilitating levels based or industry training, advising on career development or participating in other Firm initiatives
- Subscribe to and actively read industry publications and share relevant information with clients as considered applicable
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Understand the firm's lines of businesses, availability of services and where applicable, discuss with client management of opportunities to make valuable introductions to others in the firm
- Develop a strategy to utilize relationships external to the firm with different types of Centers of Influence to effectuate business growth
- Manage profitability of projects
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Keep abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm's standards and policies
- Willingness to travel as needed based on client assignments
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- CPA Certification
- 5+ years of current or recent experience in a public accounting environment
- Experience leading teams and mentoring associates
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and FASB regulations
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Minimum of 4 years of team lead or in-charge experience overseeing staff on multiple engagements
- Previous auditing experience
- A successful record of directing and deploying staff and senior associates on multiple, simultaneous engagement
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.