Audit Manager – San Francisco, CA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
- Manage client engagements from start to finish (manage budget, plan, execute, direct staff, and complete financial statements and audits)
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business and develop an excellent working relationship with the client staff
- Assist with the training and mentoring of seniors, staff, associates and interns
- Active CPA license (no exceptions)
- Minimum 5 years of current and relevant audit experience for private companies and/or nonprofits with a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Strong technical skills in accounting and auditing, and problem solving and analytical ability
- Exceptional client service skills to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
- Good written and oral communication to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.