Audit Manager – Spokane, WA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
CPA firm with a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate. This is a chance to continue to do what you love in auditing with virtually no travel or long hours.
Key elements for fit:
- Currently doing assurance type work in the public sector; mining, shell micro-cap companies or similar
- Ready to take your career to the next step
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Desire to grow and move upward in responsibility
- Desire to become a partner in a growing CPA firm
- Loves the assurance work
- Minimal travel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- MUST be a CPA
- Minimum of 5 years of Audit Experience; Experience at Staff Level in public accounting firm or working in a public company on Internal Audit.
- PCAOB experience
- Project driven in meeting client deadlines
- Strong financial statement and analysis background
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.