CPA Audit Manager – St. Louis, MO
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,600 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. We offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries.
Our St Louis location is seeking an Audit Manager who has experience with Non-Profit, Financial Institutions, and Healthcare accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with this experience to contribute to the growth of our St Louis practice!
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional staff
- Manage all aspects of an audit engagement, including: planning, fieldwork, reporting, and wrap-up
- Work with team to identify engagement and operating problems and provide timely solutions and consultation directly to partners and senior management
- Research technical accounting issues
- Manage multiple concurrent engagements without disruption or loss of control and within scheduled deadlines
- Participate in business development and proposal opportunities with leadership from partners and senior management
- Identify opportunities for improvement on assigned engagements
- Communicate complicated accounting literature in a manner that client staff and senior management will comprehend and understand
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office suite—Word and Excel
- Excellent client relationship skills, time management and project management skills
- Minimum of 5 years of audit experience in public accounting strongly preferred
- Current CPA designation required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting required
- Strong knowledge and experience managing larger, more complex engagements
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Experience with Healthcare, Non-Profit, and/or Financial Industry Accounting required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting
- State CPA license required
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant accounting experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership duties.
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.