VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
We are currently seeking Experienced Audit Manager who is a CPA, to join our growing Audit practice. We have an extraordinary team and a great client base that will provide for an amazing experience to grow as a professional and develop you as a subject matter expert.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Planning, coordinating, preparing the various phases of audit project work
- Handle the preparation of complex audit engagements
- Team player who has experience working in public accounting
- Has the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty
- Experience working in a paperless, electronic environment required; a power user of Engagement software/Checkpoint or ProSystems
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Master's preferred
- CPA Active
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and have reliable transportation in order to travel between client locations.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.