Audit Manager – Louisville, KY
VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our client provides Top Shelf Assurance Services, Business Services, Healthcare Consulting, Business Valuations, Employee Benefits Consulting, and Tax Consulting/Compliance Services to organizations of all shapes and sizes in 13 locations nationwide.
For the past 50+ years, they have maintained a solid reputation for serving clients in the following industries; Healthcare, Not-for-Profit, Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Agribusiness.
Starting from conception, they've always held true to the concept that as a Firm, they would always provide Management with the necessary resources, suggestions, and ideas to help enhance the success of their entire organization. This philosophy has helped them to become one of the largest CPA and consulting Firms in the U.S.
- Take on an active leadership role with proposal write-ups and presentations to Audit Committees or/and Board of Directors.
- Planning, scheduling and orchestrating all aspects of assurance engagements.
- Performing and completing field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff.
- Provide risk assessments and recommend controls; prepare financial statements, management letters, and detailed reports on audit findings.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Ensuring completion of all assigned engagements.
- Building relationships with clients and contacts.
- Fostering teamwork and providing constructive feedback.
- Training, developing, and mentoring Staff Accountants.
- Travel of up to 20 overnights annually; work at other offices, driving to/from client locations and an occasional day trip.
- The ability to lift up to 15 pounds, sit for long periods of time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications, Accounting software and working within a paperless accounting environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Tax – Preferred
- Active CPA Required
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience required.
- 5+ years of engagement running experience required.
- Technically proficient conducting research and adopting new audit and accounting standards.
- Proven history of coaching others to success and a demonstrated a high level of technical competence.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.