VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About the opportunity:
Our Audit Manager is responsible for managing client assignments and projects, delivering high-quality service through technical quality, cost effectiveness, accuracy and timeliness. Plans, organizes and manages audit/projects, including the completion of assignments and tasks. Reviews work performed to ensure it meets objectives of the engagement. Coaches and directs team members in meeting client and self-development expectations. Reviews draft reports and makes changes to finalize.
- Manage and plan multiple audit assignments.
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team.
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables; complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the financial engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget.
- Manage engagement budget, billing and realization of assigned clients and the supervision, training and mentoring of staff.
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentation and proposal development.
- Evaluate internal accounting controls and audit programs or other reports, plans or programs prepared by the staff.
- Deal directly with the client's attorneys, consultants, and other parties.
- Supervise the preparation of management letters or final reports.
- Assist with training, coaching supervising and mentoring staff and interns
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master’s degree in Accounting Preferred
- CPA certification active and in good standing
- 5+ yrs. of current public accounting experience
- Ability to travel 20+ percent
Please keep in mind that we can only work with CPA candidates with recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.