Accounting Position in Alexandria VA
We have a rewarding opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Audit Senior to join our team. Our position will allow upwardly-mobile professionals a direct opportunity to advance their position and build beneficial relationships with clients and team members. To succeed, qualified candidates must exhibit the ability to problem-solve as part of a team, demonstrate the capability to adequately perform audit procedures, and interact with client personnel in a professional manner. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for supervising and training entry-level audit staff accountants. This position will also provide the right candidates the ability to partake in career development opportunities including coaching, leadership training, and continuing education.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of ability to work in team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and minimum of 2 years’ experience in public practice.
- Ability to supervise and train entry-level audit staff accountants.
- Ability to administrate fieldwork and perform audit procedures within client engagements.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Knowledge of Nonprofit GAAP, Uniform Guidance, Employee Benefit Plans, Government Contracting, and other relevant industry guidance a plus.
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with client personnel.
- CPA License Preferred, though will consider candidates actively pursuing their CPA license
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.