IT Audit Senior- CPA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
The Senior Associate, IT Audit requires technical expertise in financial statement audits as well as attestation procedures for Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting. The successful candidate will:
- Perform complex analysis and draws meaningful conclusions;
- Ensure accuracy of reports, evaluate test results and identify/recommend solutions for SOC engagements, as well as IT general controls engagements;
- Research and resolve significant assurance issues;
- Perform thorough review of work papers to ensure that procedures have been completed, conclusions have been supported, and firm quality control procedures have been adhered to;
- Contribute technical expertise to assurance engagement teams; and
- Keep current on pronouncements and compliance with GAAS.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Computer Science; Master’s degree a plus
- CPA or CISA required
- 4+ years' relevant work experience
- Prior experience managing several engagements with competing deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including written and verbal skills
- Excellent computer skills including the suite of Microsoft products
- Network management and database experience is a plus
- Must be able to travel and work overtime when necessary
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.