Audit Senior – Bethesda, MD
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm is always on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented people with a passion for numbers.
We understand that today's professionals want flexibility, work-life balance and diversity, as well as a commitment to community service. Our management strives to build the best group of professionals in the region.
We encourage accounting professionals who feel they can make a real difference in moving an accounting firm forward to submit their qualifications. We are always interested in finding and considering new talent for our professional services team. Our company places an emphasis on the professional development of each of our accountants through staff training and mentoring thus assisting you in reaching your fullest potential.
- Planning and supervising financial statement engagements
- Managing and driving the success of multiple engagements
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing engagement accomplishments
- Managing, developing, training and mentoring staff including performance and engagement reviews
- Attend professional development and continuing educations sessions on a regular basis
- Bachelor's in accounting required, CPA certification a plus
- 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting experience
- Experience in the following industries is desirable: Automotive Dealerships, Construction, Real Estate, NFP, Privately Held Biz, & Pro Services.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to financial statement preparation and review
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
3-5 years recent public accounting experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.