Audit Senior – Bloomington, IN
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
- Correctly perform most routine audit engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with appropriate balance between clients’ needs and the firm’s risk
- Balance assigned workload between self and staff
- Meet assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advance warning of problems
- Show ability to supervise and train other professionals
- Be willing and available to travel to serve clients
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to relate well to people of diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Excellent client relationship and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of current audit and accounting concepts
- 2-4 years of public accounting audit experience
- Current CPA license
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Tax
2-4 years of current public accounting experience
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.