VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm is always on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented people with a passion for numbers.
We understand that today's professionals want flexibility, work-life balance and diversity, as well as a commitment to community service. Our management strives to build the best group of professionals in the region.
We encourage accounting professionals who feel they can make a real difference in moving an accounting firm forward to submit their qualifications. We are always interested in finding and considering new talent for our professional services team. Our company places an emphasis on the professional development of each of our accountants through staff training and mentoring thus assisting you in reaching your fullest potential.
- Planning and supervising financial statement engagements
- Managing and driving the success of multiple engagements
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing engagement accomplishments
- Managing, developing, training and mentoring staff including performance and engagement reviews
- Attend professional development and continuing educations sessions on a regular basis
- Bachelor's in accounting required, CPA certification a plus
- 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting experience
- Experience in the following industries is desirable: Automotive Dealerships, Construction, Real Estate, NFP, Privately Held Biz, & Pro Services.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to financial statement preparation and review
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 3-5 years recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.