Audit Senior- Danvers, MA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
For more than 40 years, we have been providing audit, tax and consulting services to a broad spectrum of for-profit and not-for-profit enterprises. While our service offerings are available to clients of all shapes and sizes, we have chosen to focus on sectors where we can leverage our collective skills and experience to make the most impact for our clients. These sectors include Commercial Real Estate, Employee Benefit Plans, Entertainment and Production, Financial Services, Hospitality, Not-for-Profit, Retail, SOC Audit & Preparation Services, and Technology and Life Sciences.
Establishing a healthy work/life balance is more than a bullet point on an HR slide show—it’s something that we stress from top to bottom and see as crucial to the development of great people.
- Plan, conduct and supervise engagements
- Prepare and review financial statements and workpapers
- Develop management recommendations
- Prepare and review tax returns for partnerships, S corporations, individual and non-profits
- Participate in client planning with Partners and Managers
- Participate in several engagements simultaneously
- Pro-actively look to provide additional services to clients
- Experienced user of Pro-fx tax, Engagement and Document
Bachelor's Degree in accounting
CPA or CPA eligible
3+ years of public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.