Senior Accountant – Audit Specialist– East Peoria, IL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Due to our growing client base, we have an opening for an experienced accountant with an emphasis in audit. Qualified candidates will have experience in coordinating various phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements; planning engagements; reviewing working papers for accuracy and completeness; and reviewing financial statements for suitability of presentation and appropriateness of disclosures.
Our Firm strives to be well known throughout the Greater Peoria Area as the top, ethics-driven accounting firm in central Illinois, with a reputation for offering clients outstanding personal service and the latest industry products, services, and technological advances. We're small enough to work one-on-one with clients and treat employees like family, yet large enough to offer employees opportunities to explore their professional passion for learning, growth, and leadership.
We are looking for candidates with excellent audit experience. As an audit senior, you will be responsible for scheduling, planning and efficiently completing audit engagements.
- GAAP financial statement auditing experience required, including governmental audits.
- Supervising field work for commercial and government year-end financial statements audits
- Other engagements such as financial consulting, agreed-upon procedures and employee benefit plans.
- Recruiting and mentoring professional staff.
- 2-4 years' experience in public accounting;
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Governmental audit experience desired
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Minimum 2 years of public accounting experience
Include industry experience requirements per position
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.