VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm structure facilitates personal growth, professional development and continued education. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, have a strong desire to learn, and a solid work ethic.
- The Senior will be responsible for performing audits of financial statements.
- The Senior will supervise staff accountants on audit engagements and perform a wide range of audit functions.
- Conduct basic, specialized and complex financial, operational and compliance audits
- Prepare work papers
- Perform reviews and compilations
- Demonstrate ability to assume responsibility for supervision of the daily fieldwork of engagements and client contact
- Prepare an evaluation of the staff on the engagement at the end of the engagement but give guidance to the staff when necessary during the engagement.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2-3+ years of audit experience
- Must have strong computer skills, experience with MS Excel and Word software
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- CPA preferred.
- Furthermore, this person must be able to interact well with co-workers and a diverse client base.
- Local travel will be required and out-of-town travel may also be required at times.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation in order to drive to client locations for audit assignments.
- There is great opportunity for growth in this position, a competitive employee benefits package, and a great working environment.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
3+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.