CPA AUDIT SENIOR
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
As an Audit Senior, you lead audit engagements (including actively developing existing client relationships), you develop area(s) of industry and/or subject matter expertise, non-client relationships to cultivate the Firm's business goals, and is responsible for developing staff and senior accountants.
- We work with clients and firm partners to determine engagement objectives and assumes a lead role in coordinating resources to meet such objectives.
- We develop engagement budgets, coordinates required resources and manages performance against stated objectives to make sure client (deliverables) and firm objectives (engagement economics) are met.
- We provide guidance and experience to ensure that engagement risks are identified and appropriate responses (including specific audit steps) are taken.
- Provides timely on-site review of and feedback on the work of Audit Seniors and Staff
- We work with engagement and client personnel to address extremely complex audit and accounting issues, reviews financial reporting for completeness and application of GAAP and ensures that client communications (written and oral) are provided
- We provide the engagement partner responsible for the audit with timely status updates and communicates and involves the partner in the resolution of client service, audit or accounting problems/issues as they arise.
- You develop one or more areas of technical specialization (industry related or subject matter) and begins to transition towards service to clients within such area.
- We serve in formal and informal mentoring to less experienced firm employees and as a valued colleague to other managers and senior managers.
- We contribute to overall office efficiency by providing feedback on staff performance, participating in initiatives for on-going staff development and developing a teaming culture (through informal social and professional events).
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop Audit Staff and Seniors.
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- As senior audit manager, ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Integrity, dependability, and trustworthiness.
- Track record of ability to multi-task and complete assignments within required time constraints and deadlines.
- Public Accounting Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in public accounting.
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs, general ledger packages, computerized audit applications, and web search capabilities. Experience Engagement is a plus
EDUCATION and LICENSES:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Required CPA License
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.