VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
As a Senior Auditor you will be responsible for running audit engagements from start to finish. This includes: planning, fieldwork, wrap-up, drafting financial statements, etc.
The Senior Auditors have the highest level of client interaction, and are instrumental in the growth and development of other team members.
- Perform detailed review of audit work papers
- Responsible for creating the final audit report
- Supervise 1-3 staff at client sites and draft financial statements
- Proactively interact with the key client management team to gather information and make recommendations
- Train and supervise staff on audit processes
- Assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- 2+ years RECENT auditing experience in a public accounting position
- Government and/or tribal and/or gaming experience
- BS or MS in Accounting
- CPA license is preferred, CFE a plus
- Proficiency in GAAP reporting standards, Single Audit Act Standards, and Government Auditing Standards.
- Strong software skills in Word, Excel, and CaseWare
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Strong leadership skills with a positive team player attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility for regular travel to out of town clients
- Bachelors of Master's Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred, CFE a plus
- Minimum 2 years of public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.