CPA Audit Senior – Honolulu, HI
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We have grown to a firm of seven principals and over 60 personnel to become one of the largest local CPA firms in the State of Hawaii. From a firm that provided mostly tax preparation services, the firm now provides all levels of services including the traditional audit, review, compilation, tax, accounting and bookkeeping services to business, sales training and technology consulting services as well as international tax services.
- Plan and manage multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously
- Supervise staff and coordinate engagement workflow and progress
- Manage staff time and engagement budgets, as well as reviewing work papers and financial statements of those you supervise
- Coach and train staff members, as well as, begins to develop relationships with referral sources and potential future clients
- Current CPA Certificate
- At least three recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in audit
- Industry experience in real estate, construction, manufacturing or HUD audits, consider it a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Skills in supervising and training staff
- The ability to fully research complex accounting and auditing issues
- Strong work ethic
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to complex accounting issues to business owners
- Ability to multi task and excellent organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Minimum 3 years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in audit
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.