Audit Senior – Knoxville, TN
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of Tax and Audit professionals to Local, Regional, and National sized Firms.
To be considered, at a minimum… current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
This client’s offices are growing! They’re looking for future leaders, which means career growth for you.
As an Audit Senior on our fun, close-knit financial audit team, this is what part of your work entails:
- Owning the client relationships with a variety of clients
- Responsible for managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams at the conclusion of engagements
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and the firm's standards and policies
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position
- 2 to 5 years of recent continuous experience with a public accounting firm
- Candidate must be a licensed CPA in the state of TN or must be able to be licensed in TN
- SEC experience preferred
- Ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Strong skills in maintaining great client service with proven sales skills
- Experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task
- Strong technical skills in accounting and auditing
- Ability to adequately manage multiple engagements with multiple teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Experience in either the financial services, technology, manufacturing and distribution or life sciences industries is a plus
- BS in Accounting Required
- MS in Accounting Preferred
- CPA Required
- 2-5 years of current public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume directly to: [email protected]
National Sales & Recruitment Manager
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.