VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Our firm is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients' enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Their professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments.
They are deeply invested in the success of their professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. They strive to positively impact the clients they serve, the people they employ, the profession they represent and the communities they call home.
The Auditor is responsible for work on portions of engagements involving audits and reviews and to provide support to the Senior Audit Manager and the team. The Auditor should be able to execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients. The Auditor should be comfortable with in-person client interaction as well as communication via phone and email.
- Perform audit testing activities, document processes and findings; verify assets and liabilities in accordance with audit programs.
- Work on portions of engagements involving audits and reviews.
- Prepare financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare audit reports by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects.
Qualifications, Requirements, Skills and Attributes:
- Broad conceptual judgment and initiative
- Highly detail oriented with ability to focus
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy, specifically with Word, Excel, and paperless engagement software
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including written and verbal
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Valid driver's license required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Preferred
- Familiar with pronouncements of the FASB and the AICPA (SAS and APB)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Active CPA
- Prior public accounting experience required
Benefits and Perks Offered:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Match
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Continuing Professional Education
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.