Audit Senior – Largo, MD
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm structure facilitates personal growth, professional development and continued education. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, have a strong desire to learn, and a solid work ethic.
- Supervising the work of audit staff including reviewing their work and provide on the job training
- Conduct basic, specialized and complex financial, operational and compliance audits under the direction of the audit director.
- Perform risk assessment prior to the beginning of an audit engagement.
- Prepare the most complex work papers, to adequately document accounting & audit work performed and to support the conclusions reached.
- Prepare draft of financial statements and management letters. Will be expected to wrap up the engagement in a timely manner.
- Perform reviews and compilations
- Report progress of the audit, compilation or review engagement to both Audit Manager and Audit Director regularly
- Perform audit or review procedures as assigned by the Audit Managers or Audit Director
- Conduct research, prepare memorandums and summarize findings
- Demonstrate ability to assume responsibility for supervision of the daily fieldwork of engagements and client contact
- Prepare very complex individual, trust and business tax returns
- Prepare an evaluation of the staff on the engagement at the end of the engagement but give guidance to the staff when necessary during the engagement.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting & audit experience in public accounting
- Minimum of 1 year leading audits
- Experience preparing tax returns is a huge plus
- Experience with for-profit and non-for-profit clients
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
3+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.